We successfully closed our project entitled “Consequences of land-use changes on the biodiversity of grasslands and possible management actions“.
We achieved plenty of things in these past three years:
1. we conducted 7 research projects
2. we published 12 research articles in peer-reviewed journals
3. we attained 6 conferences
4. we visited 4 research groups (Belgium, Israel, Chile, Spain)
5. we worked with 6 young scientists in order to set up a research group
WE ARE VERY GRATEFUL to the Romanian Ministry of Education for the financial support!
(grant id: CNCSIS PN II RU TE 296, Contract 71/29.07.2010)